Pumpkin treats are usually packed full of sugar, and I feel so much better without all of the added sugar I used to mindlessly consume.
These little bites are sweet and satisfying, but they're also loaded with vegan protein, plus vitamins and minerals, and healthy fats too!
Even better, they're SUPER easy to make and require only a few basic ingredients.
- 4 scoops of Arbonne's Vegan Pumpkin Spice Protein
- 2 Arbonne scoops (1/2 cup) almond meal
- A sprinkle of salt
- A splash of pure vanilla
- 3-4 Tbsp. mixed nut butter or almond butter
- A handful of Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- Enough almond milk to make a thick, doughy mixture
Protein balls store well in the fridge for a couple of days! Make sure they're covered or in a sealed container so they don't dry out.